So I’m working on some scripts that scan a network using Masscan and Nmap and have been running some tests recently. We’ve tested the scripts several ways. Running the orchestrator script directly, which is the script that calls the other scripts and makes sure they only run within a certain […]
I used to be a big Slackware user. I liked the package management system because of how simple it was, and there was no dependency hell. If you needed a dependency, you installed it. Bad for a lot of people, good for me. I liked having a very minimal system […]
Welcome to the weekend! This stickied thread is for you to post pictures of your ubuntu 2006 install disk, slackware floppies, on-topic memes or more. When it’s not the weekend, be sure to check out r/WildLinuxAppears or r/linuxmemes! submitted by /u/AutoModerator [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/Firasuke [link] [comments]
I am helping a small school system with a number of Linux workstations. Previously, the students (middle and high schools) abused the sound cards in the systems. This was remedied by changing the permissions on sound devices so that non-root users would be denied access (something easily done remotely, and […]
Genomics is foundational to the development of targeted therapeutics and precision medicine. Advances in DNA sequencing technologies has driven a revolution in genomics-based research and is helping facilitate better understanding of human biology and disease conditions. This expanded knowledge is leading to the proliferation of personalized medicine strategies to prevent, […]
Starting with Django 3.1, the latest version that dropped a couple of weeks ago, Django now supports fully asynchronous request path. This is exciting for everyone who’s been waiting on the edge of their seats ever since Andrew Godwin’s DEP 0009 was approved by Django Technical Board in July 2019. […]
One of the most important roles in an Agile Project is that of the Product Owner (PO). The Primary responsibility of the PO is to represent the Business, prioritizing business requirements for delivery. This often means that the PO is the one who decides what the Squad does in a […]
submitted by /u/hexydes [link] [comments]
Can somoene please help me with this? I cant add themes on my grub customizer because of this error, and I don’t know how to fix this. I’m on Ubuntu. Thank you so much for helping me https://preview.redd.it/qv75uxtc2bp51.png?width=919&format=png&auto=webp&s=b837fa5aaf074bbb3dfed2adb522a58a5e88700a submitted by /u/WHITEBEARDreddit [link] [comments]
Microsoft used its annual conference for developers and IT pros to showcase a heap of new additions to Microsoft Teams.
submitted by /u/nixcraft [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/mfilion [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/nigelinux [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/themikeosguy [link] [comments]
I like the idea of a program being done — all goals are accomplished, so no further development is happening, only bugfixing. Will this ever be Linux? I suppose there will always be new drivers being written, but what about the rest of the kernel? Is development still active in […]
submitted by /u/bitigchi [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/5ft_Disappointment [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/CDr0m [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/yoniyuri [link] [comments]
Hey, I have a question, so I installed Ubuntu 20.04 on my laptop and then tried to install DaVinci Resolve, but after installing and opening it says that I don’t have OpenCL. Does anyone had this problem before? Did you get any solution to get this problem fixed? I have […]
Linux and open source is the future and there is no doubt about that, and to see this come to a reality, a strong foundation has to be lied, by starting from the lowest The post 7 Amazing Linux Distributions For Kids first appeared on Tecmint: Linux Howtos, Tutorials & […]
Brief: Looking to deploy a static web-page? No need to fiddle with HTML and CSS. These open source static website generators will help you deploy beautiful, functional static websites in no time. What is a static website? Technically, a static website means the webpages are not generated on the server […]
submitted by /u/ffuentes [link] [comments]
Up to (and including) C++17 if you wanted to check the start or the end in a string you have to use custom solutions, boost or other third-party libraries. Fortunately, this changes with C++20. See the article where I’ll show you the new functionalities and discuss a couple of examples.
As businesses become AI-ready, efficient data management has acquired an unprecedented role in ensuring their success. Bottlenecks in the data pipeline can cause massive revenue loss while having a negative impact on reputation and brand value. Consequently, there’s a growing need for agility and resilience in data preparation, analysis, and […]
Hive Metastore supports various backend databases, among which MySQL is the most commonly used. However, in real-world scenarios, MySQL’s shortcoming is obvious: as metadata grows in Hive, MySQL is limited by its standalone performance and can’t deliver good performance. When individual MySQL databases form a cluster, the complexity drastically increases. […]
These statistics represent the universal interest and the importance of business intelligence software across the world. The worldwide market size for business intelligence and analytics software applications is forecast to reach 16.5 billion in 2023[Source: Statista]
This article mainly introduces how to migrate your data from Neo4j to Nebula Graph with Nebula Graph Exchange (or Exchange for short), a data migration tool backed by the Nebula Graph team. Before introducing how to import data, let’s first take a look at how data migration is implemented inside […]
The ui-select directive to a select and multi-select control with a search feature, I have to say is a control very useful. You can use it with a static list or dynamically getting data from a server. In this post, I want to show you how to configure and to […]
I tend to download and install things from the repos when they spark my interest. If it doesn’t work, I just remove it. Sometimes I have issues removing things though.. does that mean I might thave downloaded a virus? Specifically, I downloaded the purity test. submitted by /u/nik-luz [link] [comments]
I was spending some time learning more about apt search and different ways to get the results I want. During some experimental searches, I came across “tworld” in the repo… In the description, it said Chip’s challenge… I thought… theres no fn way… but WAY!!!! its a legitimately […]
You know those job descriptions that says “computer skill proficient”? Like of course I know how to use a pc, but I feel like being born in the 90s and having a pc all my life I never really needed to learn how to use one to its core. I […]
I started on my bachelor’s degree on cloud computing recently. Today I decided to look into the job market out of curiosity. It seems like there is little to none opportunities for entry level positions. The ones i have found had a annual pay in between 25k to 35k a […]
Though I have worked on Java for more than a decade, I have not had a chance to work on Groovy. While working for API Integration into Jenkins CI/CD pipeline, I extensively used Groovy to invoke REST API, validate the user input parameters, and business logic for that. After that, […]
Prologue In a previous post, I showed how to automate a PostgreSQL fault-tolerant cluster with Vagrant and Ansible. This kind of setup makes our database cluster resilient to server failure and keeps the data available with no need for human interaction. But what about the apps using this database? Are […]
We live in an era of reliability where users depend on having consistent access to services. When choosing between competing services, no feature is more important to users than reliability. But what does reliability mean? To answer this question, we’ll break down reliability in terms of other metrics within reliability engineering: […]
Being an Architect, Product Owner, or a CXO of your organization has already purchased a brand new Anypoint platform subscription or planning to get one based on evaluation of the platform and now In dilemma which subscription model to go for? This article will help you to provide a 1000ft […]
Open Source Intelligence is information and data that is publicly available to the public and that can be used to protect your business and employees, as well as prioritize your tasks and solve security issues. Open-source intelligence is a rather new concept that gained popularity as technology developed. Some many […]
Steven J. Vaughn-Nichols writes at ZDNet: Eric S. Raymond, one of open-source’s founders, said in his seminal work, The Cathedral and the Bazaar, “Every good work of [open-source] software starts by scratching a developer’s personal itch.” There’s a lot of truth to that. Vital programs such as the Apache web server, […]
Introduction: I will be talking about this processor at Apache Con @ Home 2020 in my “Apache Deep Learning 301” talk with Dr. Ian Brooks. Sometimes you want your Deep Learning Easy and in Java, so let’s do that with DJL in custom Apache NiFi processors running in CDP Data […]
Introduction High egress cost often comes out as a surprise. As David explains, egress cost could potentially go unnoticed at the initial stages of estimating expenses for a solution. In 2017, Apple paid more than $50 million as egress cost according to the post. Hence it is clear the size […]
Cloud Computing – Consultancy – Development – Hosting – APIs – Legacy Systems
X-ITM Technology helps our customers across the entire enterprise technology stack with differentiated industry solutions. We modernize IT, optimize data architectures, and make everything secure, scalable and orchestrated across public, private and hybrid clouds.
The enterprise technology stack includes ITO; Cloud and Security Services; Applications and Industry IP; Data, Analytics and Engineering Services; and Advisory.
Watch an animation of X-ITM‘s Enterprise Technology Stack
We combine years of experience running mission-critical systems with the latest digital innovations to deliver better business outcomes and new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
X-ITM invests in three key drivers of growth: People, Customers and Operational Execution.
The company’s global scale, talent and innovation platforms serve 6,000 private and public-sector clients in 70 countries.
X-ITM’s extensive partner network helps drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. The company has established more than 200 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell Technologies, Google Cloud, HCL, HP, HPE, IBM, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP, ServiceNow and VMware
- Cloud infrastructure supports smart meter energy use in Texas
- A strategic approach to adopting cloud-native application development
- Quantum-safe cryptography: What it means for your data in the cloud
- LogDNA and IBM find synergy in cloud
- AWS Firewall Manager Update – Support for VPC Security Groups
- New M5n and R5n EC2 Instances, with up to 100 Gbps Networking
- Now Available: Bare Metal Arm-Based EC2 Instances
- Migration Complete – Amazon’s Consumer Business Just Turned off its Final Oracle Database
- Now Available – Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) on VMware
- New – Amazon CloudWatch Anomaly Detection
- 3 critical capabilities of a multicloud solution
- 5 ways hyperlocal climate forecasting can help businesses worldwide
- Improve Your App Testing With Amplify Console’s Pull Request Previews and Cypress Testing
- Accelerating the application containerization journey
- 200 Amazon CloudFront Points of Presence + Price Reduction
- AWS reports $8.99bn in revenues for Q319 – yet slowing growth concerns analysts
- IBM Cloud news: Latest enhancements and client wins in regulated industries
- Cloud Management Platforms (CMP)
- AWS Step Functions with direct sqs integration
- Virtual private cloud?
- Cloud modernization: A holistic approach
- Data centers, fiber optic cables at risk from rising sea levels
- Expedite innovation by design with IBM Garage
- Digital Realty to acquire Interxion for $8.4bn in biggest data centre deal ever
- 5 key elements for a successful cloud migration
- In the Works – AWS Region in Spain
- Cheapest cloud compute resources with GPU
- Tutorial: Terraform with KVM, Docker and Azure
- AWS DynmoDB Query Flexibility Using GSIs
- lakecli: open source cli to manage AWS Glue and Lake Formation permissions
- Platform as a service solutions are secure – as long as they’re not misconfigured
- Should I learn amazon AWS without earning a certificate?
- New product preview at In-Cosmetics Asia 2019: a second innovative carotenoid from DEINOVE
- New Listing Site Launched with Action-Packed Promo Video
- The Best VPN for Portugal in 2019: Port Wine and Privacy
- Avira vs Avast: Which is the Best Antivirus Software in 2019?
- New Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro Smartphone Uses Elliptic Labs’ INNER BEAUTY Virtual Proximity Sensor
- New preclinical data on naptumomab estafenatox will be presented at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer’s 34th Annual Meeting
- New Schneider Electric Whitepaper Provides Guidance on Next-Generation DCIM for Edge Computing
- Why businesses fail to maximise the value of data visualisation
- New Trimble R12 Receiver Boosts Surveying Performance
- New Study Highlights Five Traits of Leading Innovators
- New CrowdStrike Store Apps Extend the Power of the Falcon Platform
- New Microsoft Industry Experience Center Showcases Digimarc Platform
- New Director Provides Solution to Improve Processes
- New Squid PCI Express Gen3/USB3.1 Carrier Board Supports Multi-Channel Wireless Applications up to 5G
- New Rugged Supercomputing Servers Enable AI, HPC and Sensor Fusion Applications at the Edge
- New Data Shows Auto Services Stores Fail to Capture Millions in Sales from Customers Over the Phone
- New Report Offers Insight on Evolution of ESG Proxy Season Shareholder Proposals
- New Patient Access Survey Shows Consumers Are Increasingly Self-Empowered in Their Care Decisions and Place a Growing Premium on Convenience
- New Version Of Shure Microflex® Advance™ MXA910 Microphone For Drop-Ceiling Installation Now Available For Pre-Order In U.S.
- New Fujifilm Technology At Clemson University’s Sonoco Institute Advances Learning, Prepares Students For Industry Needs
- New Finn Partners Research Report Unveils Top Factors Influencing B2B Purchasing Decisions
- New Aimia Loyalty Solutions Report Analyzes Emotional Loyalty by Vertical & Region
- New KAYAK Guides Help You Find Your One in a Billion Trip
- News Media Canada Calls for Applications for Local Journalism Initiative
- New South Wales Government Delivers Exceptional Services for its Citizens with Data and H2O.ai
- New Report by Futurum Research Shows Adoption of RPA and Intelligent Automation Going Nowhere but Up
- Now Available: New C5d Instance Sizes and Bare Metal Instances
- New York Police Commissioner James P. O’Neill to Join Visa as Senior Vice President, Head of Global Security
- Panoply – automated ELT and data replication for Azure SQL DWH
- New Report Reveals How Rollout of Gigabit Broadband Is Set to Transform Lives Across Europe
- How to Sustain DNS outages – a blog by Grofers’ Security Team
- New Clinical Trial Results and Market Research Support Significant Commercial Opportunity for Oral, Once Daily BCX7353 in HAE
- New study from Ernst & Young LLP and Institute of International Finance tackles how banks can manage key risks in the next decade
- New Meraki Go Networking Solution Delivers a Competitive Edge for Small Business
- New Report Defines Opportunity Gap in New York City’s Tech Workforce
- Reading json file content from AWS S3 in a Lambda
- New Schneider Electric Whitepaper Provides Guidance on Next-Generation DCIM for Edge Computing
- New COM Express Type 10 Carrier Card
- New Features, Destinations and Enhancements Are Available for Fujitsu’s Easy NX Connect Software
- New NASA Postdoctoral Program Policy Helps Level Playing Field
- New Poll From The Learning Corp Reveals Patients Ready for Virtual Therapy Options to Address Gaps in Care
- Looking to the ‘HyPE’ of cloud storage: How HPE is looking to help with hybrid cloud
- Flask Web App, deploy to AWS or GCP?
- Cloud innovation enhances fan experience
- Meet the newest AWS Heroes, including the first Data Heroes!
- New Mountain Finance Corporation Announces Financial Results for the Quarter Ended September 30, 2019
- Experience with Alibaba Cloud E-MapReduce or Tencent Elastic MapReduce?
- New Video that Pokes at On-Prem: Gone-Prem HPC Disposal
- New – Savings Plans for AWS Compute Services
- VyprVPN vs NordVPN: A Close 2019 VPN Battle
- New Experian credit score may improve access to credit for more than 40 million credit invisibles
- New Digital Innovation Hub: MSX International Drives Digitization Of Business Processes For Automotive Industry
- New Fidelity® Total Well-Being Solution Provides Employers With Greater Insight on Employee Needs to Help Drive Benefits Utilization
- AWS introduces Savings Plans in attempt to make cloud instance billing not terrible
- New Yellowfin 9 Delivers Exceptional End User Experiences that Enable Organizations to Generate Transformational Value from Data
- New ZTE Blade 10 Prime Arrives at Visible & ZTE Blade 10 Debuts Unlocked
- New ZTE Blade A7 Prime Smartphone Arrives at Visible Today
- New Schneider Electric Whitepaper Provides Guidance on Next-Generation DCIM for Edge Computing
- New ‘Sprint Perks’ Unlocks $875 in Value for Customers on its Top-Tier Unlimited Plan
- IBM debuts cloud platform for financial services industry
- New Study from EDC and SRI International Demonstrates Positive Effects of PBS KIDS Digital Media on Young Children’s Science and Engineering Learning
- Avast vs AVG: Battle for the Best Free Antivirus of 2019
- New ATP Tour App Designed by Infosys Brings Fans Closer to Pro Tennis Tours
- VM Provisioning Failure Due to Dual Gateways
- New FT Specialist Documentary Reveals the Real Benefits of Citizenship by Investment to Dominica
- IBM touts first financial services-specific public cloud after Bank of America collaboration
- How to install Kubernetes on CentOS 8
- How to install Kubernetes on CentOS 8
- Review of Linuxfx and discussion on concerns over its trademark issues
- I plan to release a beta of this thing by the end of the year, but if you are brave you can try it today
- New blockchain-based EY OpsChain Network Procurement solution helps complex enterprises manage spend globally
- Vivaldi 3.3.2022.47
- Node.js 14.12.0 Current / 12.18.3 LTS
- Best Hybrid Cloud Backup for Business 2020: Entrepreneur Solutions
- Oracle VM VirtualBox 6.1.14
- Tor 0.4.4.5
- Tor Browser 10.0 / 10.5 Alpha 1
- What bugs do you still have on your system?
- Sophos for linux
- First Arch Linux packages updated to GNOME 3.38: upcoming release?
- Kirigami is KDE’s framework for building beautiful apps that run on phones, desktop computers, TVs and everything in between. Kirigami’s new web page helps you get started creating apps that work (and look great) everywhere.
- It’s not free software if you can’t easily fork it (and how to fix it)
- Hi guys, I made a bootstrapping script for Arch. It’s call TABS (Tarwin’s Auto Bootstraping Script)
- Review of a few Distros (and a few non Linux OSes!)
- 37 years ago today, the GNU project was announced
- GRE, TOEFL and Linux
- [Games Manual] sl(6) – display animations aimed to correct users who accidentally enter sl instead of ls.
- Using EOS M50 as webcam
- How to Use the Firefox Task Manager (to Find and Kill RAM and CPU Eating Tabs and Extensions)
- Among Us — Testing Linux user support.
- cron.weekly issue #150: PostgreSQL, SSH, Calibre, duf & more
- Sharing some Linux and OSS love: cross device calendar and tasks with Nextcloud
- to DE or not to DE
- Linux podcast recommendations?
- Compiling the kernel to .wasm
- Good usb drives
- Distro philosophies and visions?
- I made a ZeroTier front-end for Linux!
- Unimpressed with lolcat’s startup performance, I’ve rewritten it in Rust – Introducing dotacat!
- Every Distro is Awesome
- Xfce 4.16pre1 released!
- semcOS – I just finished the first release of a linux distro for Aerospace Mission Control!
- Linux Dağıtım İncelemeri
- Deep dive into universal display management on Linux with Disman as of KWinFT’s new beta release
- Bug Bounty FAQ: Top Questions, Expert Answers
- Let’s talk about safety of Pinephone (battery and thermal mgmt)
- Apple open-sources Swift System and adds Linux support
- Feel free to make a wiki about Linux.
- PyTerminalMediaViewer – view images, videos and youtube videos straight from the terminal.
- This week in KDE: fixing up Plasma 5.20
- Linux Jargon Buster: What is FOSS (Free and Open Source Software)? What is Open Source?
- What is the best “NUC”-style computer that linux works well with?
- How to fix dummy output on linux lite
- Archivy – Powerful Self-hosted Knowledge Base built upon your filesystem
- FortiGate VPN Default Config Allows MitM Attacks
- Issue to install Linux on Legion 5 15IMH05H
- Why SaaS vendors like Snowflake love open source
- Industrial Cyberattacks Get Rarer but More Complex
- Python subprocess when script is ran as a linux service
- What’s the best modern alternative to Slackware
- Ring’s Flying In-Home Camera Drone Escalates Privacy Worries
- Weekend Fluff / Linux in the Wild Thread – September 25, 2020
- Build cross compilers targeting musl libc with ease using mussel
- Is it possible to write a kernel module which, when loaded, will blow the PC speaker? – R.F. Burns
- Zorin OS 15.3 Lite overview | Your old computer. New again.
- Accelerating genomics workflows and data analysis on Azure
- Microsoft Kills 18 Azure Accounts Tied to Nation-State Attacks
- Django Async: What’s New and What’s Next?
- Anti-Patterns of Product Owners – Part-1
- Nextcloud History and Installation on Linux Server
- Grub Customizer: “theme doesn’t contain THEME.txt”
- Microsoft Teams: All the new features that you need to know about
- New Update! UltFone Software Launched Website Revamp This September
- New Aerial Surveillance Capabilities with IMSAR’s NSP-7 Synthetic Aperture Radar on a Primoco UAV One 150
- MacOS like Fonts on Manjaro/Arch Linux
- Initcalls, part 2: Digging into implementation
- Calibre 5.0 released. The powerful e-book manager has moved to Python 3, has dark mode support and more.
- Meet the team at The Document Foundation (behind LibreOffice)
- Will Linux ever be “done”?
- Haiku System Sounds Contest
- After being a lurker in this sub, i have finally gotten a project PC, i need a linux boot drive, where can i download one? Also, what us a good linux off cut/branch thing to use for a beginner?
- Precursor – A Guided Tour of the Precursor Motherboard – Mobile, Open-Hardware, RISC-V System-on-Chip (SoC)
- Raspberry pi 3 btrfs
- AMD OpenCL
- 7 Amazing Linux Distributions For Kids
- 10 Open Source Static Site Generators to Create Fast and Resource-Friendly Websites
- What are Tildes and How You Can Use Tilde Computing
- How to Check String or String View Prefixes and Suffixes in C++20
- Adopting DataOps for Agile Data Management Processes
- Create a Scale-Out Hive Cluster With a Distributed, MySQL-Compatible Database
- Power BI vs Tableau: Comparison Between Top Two BI Tools
- How to Migrate Data From Neo4j to Nebula Graph
- Improving ui-select Control
- is it possible to get a virus from the official repositiories?
- I just discovered Chip’s Challenge(the reboot?) on linux
- What does knowing linux really means? And what are projects that keeps you using it daily?
- New Zealand digital asset exchange Dasset introduces Bitcoin SV trading pairs
- Job Market seems overwhelming.
- Lesson Learned on Groovy
- Connecting Sequelize To a PostgreSQL Cluster
- Availability, Maintainability, Reliability: What’s the Difference?
- Anypoint Deployment Models Which One to Go For?
- 5 Benefits of Using Open Source Intelligence
- How open-source software transformed the business world (ZDNet)
- Feds Hit with Successful Cyberattack, Data Stolen
- Cisco Patch-Palooza Tackles 29 High-Severity Bugs
- Real-Time Streaming Deep Learning Pipelines With DJL and Apache NiFi
- How Choosing the Right Protocol Could Boost Your Profit