Currently the Java platform is one of the most consolidated in the world, much of this is due to platform’s ability to support other languages such as Kotlin, Groovy and Scala, etc. Thousands of web and mobile applications are developed using the platform as a base. The Java platform has […]
2020 has brought plague, discomfort, loss, and an excuse to have 4 Linux PC’s in my house. 2 kids in elementary school a wife bouncing from working at home to the office and back…..and me. Everyone is working, or learning from home, and it’s just intense enough that all of […]
I have a Terasic DE10-Nano FPGA development board. Due to my clumsiness in trying to put it inside a case I 3D printed I have damaged the board so the USB OTG connection does not work. So a physically connected USB keyboard and other types of USB peripheral will not […]
Alibaba Cloud has set in motion plans to expand into Southeast Asia with the announcement of their third data center in Indonesia and a Philippines Ecosystem Alliance. The initiatives were driven by fast-growing demand from customers who are adopting cloud technologies and progressing digital transformation strategies at a rapid pace. […]
submitted by /u/axolotl_peyotl [link] [comments]
Using advanced process integration techniques becomes essential as you evolve your developer skills while integrating more and more of your business workflows. One of the more common questions is how to persist custom data and configure external persistence? When working with processes, it is expected to work with persistent process […]
Purism is well-known for its privacy and security focused hardware and software while utilizing open-source technologies. Not to forget the latest Purism Librem Mini. After a good success with Librem 15 and 13 series laptops, Purism has unveiled Librem 14. Librem 14 looks like a perfect laptop for an open-source […]
Imagine what you could do if you spent half as much time in email. Learn how, using Google Mail as the example.
Google’s mail product may be the single most powerful tool in the world for productivity … if you know the power tips. Here are some ways to enhance your Gmail usage.
submitted by /u/Bro666 [link] [comments]
Geez it’s been a fun ride, I’ve installed Linux at least 5 times in the last 6 months, with the times in between being me installing Windows again after Linux not having every. single. thing I used on Windows. I do need to give some of that up to fully […]
submitted by /u/CDr0m [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/TheHordeRisesAgain [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/poloso1996 [link] [comments]
Help : Anybody knows good website to promote my own FOSS? Hi, I’m the developer of the Cypher Notepad. https://cyphernotepad.com/ I would like to promote my program and get some review post. In the case of Windows, There are some of website like Softpedia or majorgeeks. But cannot find […]
This guide will take you through the installation of the Apache webserver on Ubuntu 20.04. It includes managing the Apache2 services, open webserver port in the firewall, testing the Apache2 installation, and configuring a…
submitted by /u/Twiggy5471 [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/flakesrc [link] [comments]
Disclaimer: I do not know very much about Linux, Linux culture, or economics. I was hoping that having a discussion here would help me to learn as well as others in my position. I know enough about Linux/gnu to understand its appeal: Its lightweight, secure, free in most cases. I […]
Hello, I been a windows user since I was born, and I been looking to make the change from Windows to Linux however I’m really new to the world of gaming PCs and laptops, how do I make the change? How do I boot a virtual machine to run windows? […]
submitted by /u/AuriTheMoonFae [link] [comments]
With the new release of openSUSE Leap comes some exciting new features, including machine learning.
submitted by /u/slav_doge_wow [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/dr2bi [link] [comments]
Hello, im planning on studying for the Linux+ Certification, and just wanted to know everyone’s opinion what are the best resources? As far as I can see, most online resources seem to offer old materials, as the cert was revamped early 2019. My employer has a Pluralsight Subscription, but as […]
submitted by /u/KenB0i [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/timvisee [link] [comments]
Twitter’s SRE team is one of the most advanced in the industry, managing the services that capture the pulse of the world every single day, and throughout the moments that connect us all. We had the privilege of interviewing Brian Brophy, Sr. Staff SRE, Carrie Fernandez, Head of Site Reliability […]
A centralized logging management solution like Splunk, Datadog, Sumologic, etc. enables organizations to collect, analyze, and display logs through a single pane of glass. In this article, we will see how application logs can be sent to Splunk from lambda using the Kumologica Splunk node.
After about 20 months of hard work, the Haiku team has finally released, a few days ago, the second beta version of Haiku, the BeOS-inspired open-source operating system that aims to offer a fast, simple to use, and powerful alternative for personal computing. This time, I am particularly happy, even […]
Introduction Apache Camel is an open-source software integration framework implementing the patterns described in the Enterprise Integration Patterns book. The detailed description of the framework can be found on its official website.
Google calendar is a very robust application to create a calendar event. It allows users to add events, schedule meets, and track the timeline of any project. Integrating Google calendar in Ruby on Rails applications allows users to access the calendar from within the app and add or remove events. […]
In this short video, Rudy de Busscher shows how to connect MicroProfile Metrics with Prometheus and Grafana to produce useful graphics and to help investigate your microservice architecture. The goal of MicroProfile Metrics is to expose monitoring data from the implementation in a unified way. It also defines a Java […]
There is no doubt that “API” has become the de-facto standard for exchanging information between systems and also helps in better integration within components of a system. In this article, I will share some of the practices that I followed while working on multiple REST APIs design and implementation.
Do you want to build a website using PHP but wondering which framework would be most desirable for you? If yes, then your search ends here. As here in this article, I will be listing down the top 10 PHP frameworks for developing excellent web apps. PHP is one of the […]
Cloud computing, one of the most influential technology trends of this century, came to light more than ten years ago and seemed to be here to stay. However, it is still common to find many doubts as to what it is, what it is for, what service models exist, and […]
submitted by /u/BusyNoise [link] [comments]
I am currently running Ubuntu server I use mobaxterm for remote access. when I try to start my Minecraft server it works, but it is running from my personal machine instead of the server anyone know how to fix this? submitted by /u/Yeetukus [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/nus321 [link] [comments]
A key goal of some open collaboration efforts — whether source code or specification oriented — is to prevent technical ‘drift’ away from a core set of functions or interfaces. Projects seek a means to communicate — and know — that if a downstream product or open source project is […]
Angular (2.0+) provides a beautiful way of communicating with components using @Input and @Output decorators. And, it also provides different lifecycle hooks to perform various tasks at different stages of the component. “ngOnChanges” is also one such lifecycle hooks that let you listen for any property changes and do […]
Cloud Computing – Consultancy – Development – Hosting – APIs – Legacy Systems
X-ITM Technology helps our customers across the entire enterprise technology stack with differentiated industry solutions. We modernize IT, optimize data architectures, and make everything secure, scalable and orchestrated across public, private and hybrid clouds.
The enterprise technology stack includes ITO; Cloud and Security Services; Applications and Industry IP; Data, Analytics and Engineering Services; and Advisory.
Watch an animation of X-ITM‘s Enterprise Technology Stack
We combine years of experience running mission-critical systems with the latest digital innovations to deliver better business outcomes and new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
X-ITM invests in three key drivers of growth: People, Customers and Operational Execution.
The company’s global scale, talent and innovation platforms serve 6,000 private and public-sector clients in 70 countries.
X-ITM’s extensive partner network helps drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. The company has established more than 200 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell Technologies, Google Cloud, HCL, HP, HPE, IBM, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP, ServiceNow and VMware
- Cloud infrastructure supports smart meter energy use in Texas
- A strategic approach to adopting cloud-native application development
- Quantum-safe cryptography: What it means for your data in the cloud
- LogDNA and IBM find synergy in cloud
- AWS Firewall Manager Update – Support for VPC Security Groups
- New M5n and R5n EC2 Instances, with up to 100 Gbps Networking
- Now Available: Bare Metal Arm-Based EC2 Instances
- Migration Complete – Amazon’s Consumer Business Just Turned off its Final Oracle Database
- Now Available – Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) on VMware
- New – Amazon CloudWatch Anomaly Detection
- 3 critical capabilities of a multicloud solution
- 5 ways hyperlocal climate forecasting can help businesses worldwide
- Improve Your App Testing With Amplify Console’s Pull Request Previews and Cypress Testing
- Accelerating the application containerization journey
- 200 Amazon CloudFront Points of Presence + Price Reduction
- AWS reports $8.99bn in revenues for Q319 – yet slowing growth concerns analysts
- IBM Cloud news: Latest enhancements and client wins in regulated industries
- Cloud Management Platforms (CMP)
- AWS Step Functions with direct sqs integration
- Virtual private cloud?
- Cloud modernization: A holistic approach
- Data centers, fiber optic cables at risk from rising sea levels
- Expedite innovation by design with IBM Garage
- Digital Realty to acquire Interxion for $8.4bn in biggest data centre deal ever
- 5 key elements for a successful cloud migration
- In the Works – AWS Region in Spain
- Cheapest cloud compute resources with GPU
- Tutorial: Terraform with KVM, Docker and Azure
- AWS DynmoDB Query Flexibility Using GSIs
- lakecli: open source cli to manage AWS Glue and Lake Formation permissions
- Platform as a service solutions are secure – as long as they’re not misconfigured
- Should I learn amazon AWS without earning a certificate?
- New product preview at In-Cosmetics Asia 2019: a second innovative carotenoid from DEINOVE
- New Listing Site Launched with Action-Packed Promo Video
- The Best VPN for Portugal in 2019: Port Wine and Privacy
- Avira vs Avast: Which is the Best Antivirus Software in 2019?
- New Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro Smartphone Uses Elliptic Labs’ INNER BEAUTY Virtual Proximity Sensor
- New preclinical data on naptumomab estafenatox will be presented at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer’s 34th Annual Meeting
- New Schneider Electric Whitepaper Provides Guidance on Next-Generation DCIM for Edge Computing
- Why businesses fail to maximise the value of data visualisation
- New Trimble R12 Receiver Boosts Surveying Performance
- New Study Highlights Five Traits of Leading Innovators
- New CrowdStrike Store Apps Extend the Power of the Falcon Platform
- New Microsoft Industry Experience Center Showcases Digimarc Platform
- New Director Provides Solution to Improve Processes
- New Squid PCI Express Gen3/USB3.1 Carrier Board Supports Multi-Channel Wireless Applications up to 5G
- New Rugged Supercomputing Servers Enable AI, HPC and Sensor Fusion Applications at the Edge
- New Data Shows Auto Services Stores Fail to Capture Millions in Sales from Customers Over the Phone
- New Report Offers Insight on Evolution of ESG Proxy Season Shareholder Proposals
- New Patient Access Survey Shows Consumers Are Increasingly Self-Empowered in Their Care Decisions and Place a Growing Premium on Convenience
- New Version Of Shure Microflex® Advance™ MXA910 Microphone For Drop-Ceiling Installation Now Available For Pre-Order In U.S.
- New Fujifilm Technology At Clemson University’s Sonoco Institute Advances Learning, Prepares Students For Industry Needs
- New Finn Partners Research Report Unveils Top Factors Influencing B2B Purchasing Decisions
- New Aimia Loyalty Solutions Report Analyzes Emotional Loyalty by Vertical & Region
- New KAYAK Guides Help You Find Your One in a Billion Trip
- News Media Canada Calls for Applications for Local Journalism Initiative
- New South Wales Government Delivers Exceptional Services for its Citizens with Data and H2O.ai
- New Report by Futurum Research Shows Adoption of RPA and Intelligent Automation Going Nowhere but Up
- Now Available: New C5d Instance Sizes and Bare Metal Instances
- New York Police Commissioner James P. O’Neill to Join Visa as Senior Vice President, Head of Global Security
- Panoply – automated ELT and data replication for Azure SQL DWH
- New Report Reveals How Rollout of Gigabit Broadband Is Set to Transform Lives Across Europe
- How to Sustain DNS outages – a blog by Grofers’ Security Team
- New Clinical Trial Results and Market Research Support Significant Commercial Opportunity for Oral, Once Daily BCX7353 in HAE
- New study from Ernst & Young LLP and Institute of International Finance tackles how banks can manage key risks in the next decade
- New Meraki Go Networking Solution Delivers a Competitive Edge for Small Business
- New Report Defines Opportunity Gap in New York City’s Tech Workforce
- Reading json file content from AWS S3 in a Lambda
- New Schneider Electric Whitepaper Provides Guidance on Next-Generation DCIM for Edge Computing
- New COM Express Type 10 Carrier Card
- New Features, Destinations and Enhancements Are Available for Fujitsu’s Easy NX Connect Software
- New NASA Postdoctoral Program Policy Helps Level Playing Field
- New Poll From The Learning Corp Reveals Patients Ready for Virtual Therapy Options to Address Gaps in Care
- Looking to the ‘HyPE’ of cloud storage: How HPE is looking to help with hybrid cloud
- Flask Web App, deploy to AWS or GCP?
- Cloud innovation enhances fan experience
- Meet the newest AWS Heroes, including the first Data Heroes!
- New Mountain Finance Corporation Announces Financial Results for the Quarter Ended September 30, 2019
- Experience with Alibaba Cloud E-MapReduce or Tencent Elastic MapReduce?
- New Video that Pokes at On-Prem: Gone-Prem HPC Disposal
- New – Savings Plans for AWS Compute Services
- VyprVPN vs NordVPN: A Close 2019 VPN Battle
- New Experian credit score may improve access to credit for more than 40 million credit invisibles
- New Digital Innovation Hub: MSX International Drives Digitization Of Business Processes For Automotive Industry
- New Fidelity® Total Well-Being Solution Provides Employers With Greater Insight on Employee Needs to Help Drive Benefits Utilization
- AWS introduces Savings Plans in attempt to make cloud instance billing not terrible
- New Yellowfin 9 Delivers Exceptional End User Experiences that Enable Organizations to Generate Transformational Value from Data
- New ZTE Blade 10 Prime Arrives at Visible & ZTE Blade 10 Debuts Unlocked
- New ZTE Blade A7 Prime Smartphone Arrives at Visible Today
- New Schneider Electric Whitepaper Provides Guidance on Next-Generation DCIM for Edge Computing
- New ‘Sprint Perks’ Unlocks $875 in Value for Customers on its Top-Tier Unlimited Plan
- IBM debuts cloud platform for financial services industry
- New Study from EDC and SRI International Demonstrates Positive Effects of PBS KIDS Digital Media on Young Children’s Science and Engineering Learning
- Avast vs AVG: Battle for the Best Free Antivirus of 2019
- New ATP Tour App Designed by Infosys Brings Fans Closer to Pro Tennis Tours
- VM Provisioning Failure Due to Dual Gateways
- New FT Specialist Documentary Reveals the Real Benefits of Citizenship by Investment to Dominica
- IBM touts first financial services-specific public cloud after Bank of America collaboration
- How to install Kubernetes on CentOS 8
- How to install Kubernetes on CentOS 8
- E.U. Authorities Crack Encryption of Massive Criminal and Murder Network
- Building a Mission-Critical Open Source Java Platform – The Web Layer
- Year of the Linux desktop in my house…..
- Can I send keyboard input from a serial terminal to the Linux OS as if it was the physical keyboard
- Alibaba Cloud plans Southeast Asia expansion with new Indonesia data center and Philippines alliance
- Did Mexico just make it *illegal* to install Linux?
- Ring Doorbell’s Police Partnerships Questioned Over Racial Bias
- Advanced Process Integration Tips -Configuring External Persistence
- Purism’s Ultra-Secure Linux Machine is Now Available in a New Size
- Gmail Techniques to change your (work) life
- 5 tips to take your Gmail use to the next level
- New FT PWM Documentary Examines How Citizenship by Investment Helps St Kitts and Nevis Develop
- KDE Tip: A Treasure Trove of Desktop Effects
- New Oriental to Report Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Results on July 28, 2020
- Rant on Windows and Linux
- Introducing the PrivacyTools PeerTube Instance
- Linux Mint-derivative Korean distro HamoniKR OS (하모니카OS) is now an official Linux Mint sponsor (rough translation in comments)
- New Hero ‘Lahn’ Now Available in Shadow Arena
- The Cypher Notepad has been released on Linux! Try it
- Help : Anybody knows good website to promote my own FOSS?
- How to Install Apache Web Server on Ubuntu 20.04
- Help I cant choose
- New Streaming Service Lets Viewers Explore the Hidden and Mysterious World Around Them
- AMD drivers (gpu) are said to be bad but improve with updates. But Linux uses something to do with Mesa, right? would that be better than amd drivers?
- Discussion: Why is there no major desktop linux company?
- I want to change my Laptop to Linux how do I start
- This Month in Mutter & GNOME Shell | May and June 2020
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 Adds AI Machine Learning
- Linus builds Linus’ new PC – Linus Tech Tips
- Elementary OS 5.1.6 Released
- CompTIA Linux+ Certification Study Materials
- Didn’t know Linus from linus tech tips, was the one who bulit Linus Torvalds threadripper rig.
- LinusTechTips builds Linus’ new PC running Linux
- Twitter’s Reliability Journey
- Splunk Logging in Lambda Using Low Code Approach
- Comprehensive Review of Haiku R1/beta2
- React Native Made Easy Ep. 2 – Native Bridge (feat. Scan Kit) pt. 2
- Getting Started With Apache Camel Part 1
- Google Calendar Integration with Ruby on Rails Development
- MicroProfile Metrics with Prometheus and Grafana [Video]
- 5 Tips for Better REST API Design
- Top 10 PHP Frameworks for Web Development
- What is Cloud Computing and What is it For?
- i was upset with canonical putting ads in motd-news so i added a script of my own
- Help With Ununtu Server
- Chrome OS preparing Steam gaming support w/ Ubuntu – 9to5Google
- Driving Compatibility with Code and Specifications through Conformance Trademark Programs
- Trojans, Backdoors and Droppers: The Most-Analyzed Malware
- Apache Guacamole Opens Door for Total Control of Remote Footprint
- Handling Property Changes Using Decorator – an Alternative to ngOnChanges
- OAuth API Testing With JMeter
- Impact of Deep Learning on Personalization
- Quality Sense Podcast: Oren Rubin — Web Test Automation Challenges
- 21 Groups and Companies Testers Should Follow on Linkedin
- A Review of Graph Databases
- Spring Cloud Stream: A Brief Guide
- Hello World: Micronaut in the Cloud
- The Scene of DevOps in the Automotive Industry
- Wrapping Mule4 – Secure Properties with TornadoFx
- Btrfs at Facebook [LWN.net]
- A new video converter: optimizeVideo
- Does installing Linux on external SSD work when inserting in notebook?
- Facebook Privacy Glitch Gave 5K Developers Access to ‘Expired’ Data
- Extract .crt and .key file from .pfx file in Minutes
- How to Overcome 6 Selenium Automation Testing Challenges
- AI Chatbots – Challenges and Opportunities
- Purism Launches Librem 14, Successor to Security-focused Librem 13 Product Line
- New Study Released on Latin American Consumers in the Age of COVID-19
- Comparing Grakn to Semantic Web Technologies — Part 2/3
- Whats the optimal and proven best value for CONFIG_HZ, and the related “CONFIG_NO_HZ*” for different scenarios is data centers?
- Plan your migration to Azure VMware solution using Azure Migrate
- New Features Added to TeamViewer Integration with ServiceNow
- New Primerica Study Finds 86% of Middle-Income Households Have Been Financially Impacted by the Coronavirus Pandemic
- FakeSpy Android Malware Spread Via ‘Postal-Service’ Apps
- Strategic Continuous Testing: Integrating Test Automation into the SDLC
- API Security Weekly: Issue #90
- Today is the release of OpenSUSE Leap 15.2 – Check out new features!
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 Released With Focus on Containers, AI and Encryption
- According to NetMarketShare the Linux market share appears to continue rising
- Gparted show for every SSD 2mb of unallocated space but not disk management
- New Report Shows Child Care Centers Slowly Recovering after COVID-19 Closures
- Want to boot into linux.
- Would I be able to installing linux on a 2 in 1 laptop and still use it as a 2 in 1?
- New Raydiant Report Shows Just 12% of Sales Associates Worry Automation Will Replace Their Jobs
- These cookies my dad made with a mold immediately after we got our 3D printer.
- So, I was just installing Minecraft, and what do you know, they have a flat 2D Tux as the logo representing Linux. Who else wants this to be a canon logo. (Tux is just a mascot)
- PSA: mint installation doesn’t warn about deleting partitions (I’m assuming other debian based distros are the same)
- Declaration of Freedom of Software on 27-Sep-1983
- Success booting clear linux on Mac mini with external pen drive!
- We Are Running Out of Time | Congress Has Already Started on the Second Phase of Banning Your Digital Privacy | Speak to Your Senators
- How To Install Linux Mint 20 “Ulyana”
- How to Install TeamViewer on RHEL 8
- How to Create a Pareto Diagram [80/20 Rule] in LibreOffice Calc
- unbound-adblock: The lightweight, secure network adblocking solution
- Best way to virtualize headless Windows instance under Debian/Linux plus Docker? (re: gaming)
- Installing SLS Linux on real hardware required 31 floppy disks, a kernel patch to work around buggy translation geometry, a hex editor, SCANDISK, Norton Utilities, MS-DOS 6.2, FORMAT, and a portage in a pear tree.
- Uvcvideo is wierd
- My Xfce setup: Python Wallpaper, Plank, Arc theme, Arctodon window manager, Papirus icon pack
- Using TensorFlow.js and Node-RED with image recognition applications
- Ipod booting linux kernel